Making a Foam Snake
- An old sock or a small cloth
- A simple plastic bottle
- Some liquid soap (we used dish soap instead)
- A small bowl/container for soap bubble mix
Before making soap bubbles, we need to make a foam snake machine! Use a pair of scissors to cut a bottom of a plastic bottle.
First of all, try finding an old sock! If you can’t, use a small piece of cloth instead. Measure it against the piece of bottle that you cut to see if it’s the right length.
Feathers in exchange for prizes
While working on this playdate idea, our Keedoo Parrot has lost two feathers 😔 Please help us! Collect them by bringing this idea to life with your kids, and we will gratefully exchange them for valuable prizes.
- Try making a foam snake with your family
- Share your experience on Instagram or Facebook
- Mention @keedooapp in comments
- Nominate two families to do the same
- We will contact you to add two feathers to your Keedoo account that you can exchange for prizes in our mobile app
- Follow @keedooapp on Instagram to see new prizes